How to enter
- The School admits pupils to all grades from the first to eleventh subject to availability.
- Candidate students, except first-graders, are invited to be interviewed on several key disciplines such as mathematics, languages, and, upon necessity, other subjects.
- Admission to grade 1 is carried out under the condition of the child’s sufficient psychological and physical readiness for school, and ability to interact with teachers and peers.
- The School experts check the level of cognitive abilities (thinking, attention, memory), overall development.
- child's birth certificate in original;
- a parent's ID;
- two photos size 3.5 x4.5cm;
- child’s individual medical record (form number 026);
- handwritten application by a parent;
- student’s record (not required for grade 1).
The annual fee per student in the School includes studying, practice in hobby groups, clubs, extracurricular activities, review sessions, tutoring, tips, excursions, visiting museums, theaters, a full set of textbooks, school meals and medical care, as well as a summer camp with educating, excursions and meals.
Families with two or more children attending the School are granted a discount.
In re fee contact:
+38 (044) 280-51-53,
+38 (044) 254-24-05.